THE CRAMM AWARD
Hi guys! I’m posting an award post today for which I was nominated by one of the most amazing blogger and a friend of mine; Ashutosh. Do check out his blog guys because he has some great skills with words! Also, I’m honored for getting nominated.
Okay so starting with it! This is “The Cramm Awards” created by TheCramm (created by Liv)
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
3 Things That Motivate Me:
- Words : I remember I was 16 when I first wrote a poem. I didn’t show it to anyone around me because I was in a muse for around a couple of days. A muse of “How powerful words can be?” And now; 4 years later, the thought still runs through the labyrinth of my mind and keeps motivating me to discover it daily.
- Experiences : I keep saying people that I’m not a writer yet. I’m just someone who is observant to situations around and keen about my experiences that lead me to penning down things I feel.
- Other Bloggers/Writers : I’m both amazed and motivated by writers around me that help make this world a better place. Kudos to every writer reading this 🙂
3 People That Motivate Me:
- Other Bloggers/Writers : Of course! ❤
- Readers and people who relate to my words
- My Family
1 Thing I Hope to do to that will improve the World:
Since I started my journey into writing I learnt one thing that’ll forever be my priceless possession. I’ve learnt that there’s no conflict or issue in this world that can’t be resolved if one is grateful and empathizing. Also, there’s no situation in this world that can’t be ruined by the greed of luxury. So, if I’m lucky enough to be an author someday I’d like to impose this through my words to the world. And hope to make this world a better place. 🙂
Answering my challenge question: What is your meaning of life?
Life is all about self satisfaction and zero regrets. To me, life is about making people around you feel better about themselves and adding a pinch of hope in the drowning minds of people. I’d consider myself winning at life if I can inspire someone to be happy and make others happy. Also, life is all about real wide grins and no fake smiles.
THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
How did my BLOG start?
I’ve been writing short poems and quotes and posting it on my social media page. Many of my friends suggested me to start a blog rather. But initially I had this misconception that blogs were only about stories and big write ups and I didn’t consider myself that great for a platform like this. Then one fine day a friend of mine motivated and helped me to start my own blog. And, I’d like to thank him truckloads. Thank you Chirag.
So yeah, that was pretty much it.
Advice to new bloggers.
Honestly, I consider myself very naive to answer this. But shortly I’d like to firstly welcome all the new one’s to this platform and advice them to just be honest and real with their words and never stop writing no matter what comes their way. 🙂